Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What are my values and what do they mean to me?

Values mean a lot to me because I have a lot of them. The most important values in my life are education, work, and, of course, friends and family. All of these values are intertwined with each other. Lets start with education. Education is an important value in my life because without education it is almost impossible to succeed in life. Also, with education, one can expand the mind to places that no one thought possible. Education brings essential tools to life and help with the existing of life. Education leads to work because in this life, without education it is almost impossible to get a well-paying job. Work, to me, does not just mean a career and a job. It includes the work before you get that job; growing up, living life, playing sports, being involved, hanging out with friends, and all other things life has to offer. These all take work and time. They take thought process and commitment. This is why I value work. Friends and family are the biggest value to me. My friends and family are my rock. They are what get me through the day. They are there for me when I need them and I am there for them when they need me. They give me a shoulder to lean on, someone to talk to, someone to have fun with, and someone to just be there for me, to keep me on the right path. I believe that without my values that “Morad Hmeidan” would seize to exist.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you know exactly how your values make up the person you are!

    ReplyDelete